It never fails to amaze me how stupid some people can be. This latest story shows that some people just don’t think about the consequences of their actions. It involves a teenager who threw methylated spirits onto a barbecue. The liquid then exploded setting fire to himself and to a nearby washing line. The teenager then ran into the house setting the hallway and stair alight as well. He and another man who tries to help him put out the fire are now in hospital with serious injuries. The teenager’s condition is currently critical.